Aim Design Studios LTD, Unit 5 City Quay, Camperdown Street, Dundee, Scotland, DD1 3JA (Aim) acknowledges that everyone has rights with regard to the way in which their personal data is handled. We collect, store and process personal data about visitors (Users) to https://aimdesign.co.uk website (Site), and are committed to using this data fairly, lawfully and transparently. This notice details how and why we collect and use this information in general.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE HOLD, COLLECT AND PROCESS?
Aim will collect and process personal data as and where provided by you under the ‘Contact’ section of the Site. This information may include; title, name, email address and phone number. Collecting and processing this data will allow us to respond to your enquiry and will be retained until such a time as you request otherwise, or it ceases to be relevant to the initial enquiry or any service arising from said enquiry.
When someone visits www.aimdesign.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this Site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Aim will take reasonable security measures against unlawful or unauthorised processing of personal data, and against the accidental loss of, or damage to, personal data.
Aim will put in place procedures and technologies to maintain the security of all personal data from the point of collection to the point of destruction.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Aim do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal data to others.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides you with the following key rights:
1. The right of access – this enables you to receive further information about the personal data we hold about you as well as to obtain a copy of that data.
2. The right to rectification – this enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate personal data that we hold about you corrected.
3. The right to erase – in limited circumstances you can ask us to delete personal data we hold about you, for example where it is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected/processed.
4. The right to restrict processing – in limited circumstances you can ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data.
5. The right to data portability – in limited circumstances you can ask us to transfer your personal data to another organisation.
6. The right to object – this enables you to object to us processing your personal information in limited circumstances.
You can find more information about these rights from the UK regulator’s website at www.ico.org.uk. To exercise any of these rights please send a request to the contact details below.
CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
We may make changes to this notice at any time and will review it regularly. If we make changes to this notice they will be uploaded here.
Unit 5 City Quay
This document was last updated on May 31, 2019